At Scout Mortgage, we are committed to providing excellent mortgage new purchase and refinance options for Arizona homeowners by securing the best loan option at the lowest possible rate and costs.
But more important than the mortgage services we provide for our clients, it’s how we work that sets us apart. At Scout Mortgage, integrity is our keyword. We are dedicated to honesty and openness in all that we do. Your experience with us should be pleasant and hassle-free.
We have drafted the Scout Mortgage Borrower’s Bill of Rights. These rights are honored and respected by all of us at Scout Mortgage to bring you the highest level of customer service and ensure that we always find the Best Rates for the Best Customers.
- You have the right to be treated respectfully and with consideration.
- You have the right to privacy concerning your personal and financial information. Your information will not be sold.
- You will be provided with a Good Faith Estimate within 24 hours of submitting your loan application.
- You have the right to review all closing documents before the final settlement date.
- Based on underwriting qualification, the rate offered to you must be available at application. Scout Mortgage will lock the rate for 30 days.
- You have the right to full disclosure of any risk associated with any adjustable rate programs offered. In addition, any potential for rate or payment increase
- during the course of the loan will be disclosed to your prior to closing.
- When you refer friends or family to Scout Mortgage, you have the right to be confident that all the above Rights will be extended to them as well.
- For more information about Scout Mortgage, visit our Contact Us Page, or better yet, give us a call at 480-607-7906 or toll-free at 1-877-428-4344.